Onionlab and The Others participated in the creation of the Spanish Pavilion at Yeosu’s International Exhibition. We were commissioned to produce several audiovisual pieces focusing on scientific expeditions Malaspina I (1789-1794) and Malaspina II (2010-2011) promoted by the Spanish Government.
One thousand two hundred water samples arranged in the form of a world map mapped with light show Malaspina II’s journey as well as the points where the expedition took water samples and the currents that affect the oceans.
- ConceptChu Uroz, Pablo Rovalo, External Reference Arquitects, Onionlab
- Graphic design:Pablo Rovalo
- Space designExternal Reference Arquitects
- Motion and interactive designOnionlab
- Direction Aleix Fernández.
- Direction assistant:Joan Achon
- Animation and compositingRoger Vicente
- Tecnhical directionJordi Pont
- Music and sound design:Leiko
- software development:Arturo Castro